Šiauliai is a city found in the Republic of Lithuania. Lithuania goes by the official name Republic of Lithuania and is found in the Baltic region of Europe.
- Šiauliai is the fourth largest city in Lithuania.
- Šiauliai has a population of 99,462 as of 2021.
- People from Šiauliai speak Lithuanian and use the Euro for currency.
- Residents of Lithuania speak the Lithuanian language, sometimes called the East Baltic Language.
- Šiauliai has many different names in different languages. For example, Latvians call it Saule. The city has several rivers and lakes flowing through or near it.
- The city's current mayor Artūras Visockas was elected in 2015 and is still in office.
- Šiauliai is located 210 kilometers from Vilnius, the capital city of Lithuania.
- Šiauliai is a commercial center with manufacturing plants, commercial enterprises, and shopping centers.
- For transport, Šiauliai residents use vehicles, trains, or airplanes.
- Šiaulia has 16 parks. All parks combined have an area of 1,177 hectares.