Between stunning outdoor scenery and numerous seasonal events, there’s always something happening in Santa Clarita. Despite being a popular city, Santa Clarita has a small-town charm to it.
With a population of 228,673, Santa Clarita is the 3rd largest city in Los Angeles and the 17th largest in California. Of those 228,673, 26% are under the age of 18. Santa Clarita is divided into four clear communities: Canyon Country, Newhall, Saugus, and Valencia.
Located just 30 minutes North of Downtown L.A., Santa Clarita is close to all kinds of fun. Here are just a few of the best places to visit:
- Trails– Tourists and residents alike can enjoy an abundance of biking and hiking opportunities.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain – Adrenaline junkies and roller coaster enthusiasts will love all that Six Flags Magic Mountain has to offer.
- Hurricane Harbor– If water is more your thing, you can make a stop at the waterpark Hurricane Harbor for water slides, family pools, dining and shopping.
- The California Institute of Arts- This art university has made a name for itself among the art community. Walt Disney himself studied here!
Fun Facts About The City:
- According to crimegrade.org, a crime occurs in Santa Clarita, on average, every 9 hours and 43 minutes.
- In 2017, Netflix released the popular zombie-comedy, Santa Clarita Diet, starring Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant. The show is primarily filmed in Santa Clarita and shows off the beauty of the city.
- Santa Clarita didn’t become an independent city until December of 1987.
And, filming location of The Body Snatchers, I believe
Transportation moves millions of people a year; it is an industry of continuous improvement, both in technology and in availability and itineraries.
Get the best chauffeur drive experience across the UAE Our well-trained drivers with range of sprinter and premium cars are available 24×7.
Rent a professional limousine service in Dubai with safety equipments
Thank a person so much to get letting me personally know what We didn’t know. I look ahead to working with you.
A big thank you for your article.Thanks Again. Fantastic.