Are you thinking it’s about time to getaway? Go see something new? Perth in Australia has some sights you just have to see.
- Perth’s beaches are known for their white sand, amazing snorkeling spots and relaxing waters.
- Take a 12-mile ferry ride over to the car-free island of Rottnest, home of the cute and curious quokka. This spot is a great place to beach hop or whale watch all day. You can also rent a Segway or bike to explore the whole island, so you don’t miss a thing.
- The city of Perth is also known for its exceptional modern culture. It has great museums, comedy shows, art galleries, and live music.
- If you were to take a 25-minute drive to nearby Swan Valley, you would find yourself in the wine region. Explore this area to find wineries, breweries and unique produce that can only be found in Swan Valley.
- If you explore a little out of Perth to the Perth suburbs, you can see how the locals live. You’ll find farmer’s markets and unexpected gems such as hipster pubs with unique beers and wines.
- Take a stroll through Fremantle. This town was once on its own until Perth expanded to it, making Fremantle more of an add-on to this already unique area. Fremantle has quaint café’s, street art and farmer’s markets. Some tourists even enjoy the night tour through the legendary prison.
- Enjoy sea life? Over 35,000 Humpback whales migrate past the western side of Austria every spring. If whales don’t spark your interest, what about swimming with dolphins in Rockingham? Either way, between snorkeling, surfing or getting closer to some beautiful sea creatures, the water is right there.
Perth, a coastal city on the western side of Australia, has a little of something for everyone. From vineyards to soaking up the sun on one of the many beaches, Perth would be a great getaway for anyone.