Thailand is a country known for its beautiful beaches and tropical climate. One of the most popular places to visit in Thailand is the city of Pattaya. Pattaya is located on the country’s eastern coast, and it is well-known for its nightlife and resorts. If you are looking for a place to relax and enjoy some sunny weather, Pattaya is worth considering.
- Pattaya is also known as the Sin City of Thailand.
- It has become famous as a resort city.
- The population is over 97,000.
Pattaya Major Attractions:
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden: This garden is located about an hour outside of Pattaya and is home to a variety of different plants and animals. The staff also put on shows, including traditional Thai dances and elephant performances.
- Sanctuary of Truth: This architectural marvel was built entirely out of wood. It took over ten years to complete, and the details are incredible.
- Pattaya Floating Market: This market is unique because the vendors sell their goods from boats instead of land. It’s a great place to purchase souvenirs and take pictures!
- Art In Paradise Pattaya: This is a museum of art perfect for families. It features interactive exhibits, and it’s a great place to learn about Thai culture.
- Pattaya Beach: This beach is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Pattaya. There are plenty of different activities to enjoy, including jet skiing and parasailing!
- Underwater World Pattaya: This huge aquarium is home to thousands of different marine creatures. It’s a great place for kids and adults alike.
- The Million Years Stone Park & Pattaya: This park is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Thailand.
- Ramayana Water Park: This is a water park with tons of different rides and slides for children to enjoy. There are also many pools, so it’s perfect for families who want to cool off after spending time on the beach.
- Wat Yan nasangwararam: This temple is one of the most beautiful in Thailand. It features intricate architecture and many statues around the grounds, making it great to explore.
- Mini Siam: This is an open-air museum featuring replicas of famous buildings from Thailand and other countries. It’s a great place to get an idea of what the country looks like if you don’t have time for a more extensive trip.
- Big Buddha: This statue is located on top of Pratumnak Hill, and it offers one of the best views in town.
- Pattaya Walking Street: This street is known for its vibrant nightlife scene and restaurants that stay open late into the night. If you want to party all hours of day or night, then Walking Street is where you’ll find what you’re looking for.
So if you’re looking for an adventure in Thailand, be sure to add Pattaya to your list.