Los Cristianos was initially a quiet fishing village before becoming a holiday hub on Tenerife’s south coast. Although the town has grown, its humble origin remains visible in the historical Canarian architecture across the area. Los Cristianos began as a center around Los Cristianos Bay but has grown inland to accommodate modern developments such as restaurants and holiday resorts.
Los Cristianos Facts:
- The town is known for whale and dolphin-watching excursions.
- Los Cristianos is a town in the Arona Municipality in Spain.
- The town has a population of at least 21,235.
- Los Cristianos borders Mountains Guaza and Chayofita.
- Los Cristianos is a town on the seashore.
Los Cristianos Major Attractions
- Playa de Los Cristianos beach: This is Los Cristianos’ most buzzing beach, with a long stretch of golden sand imported from the Saharan Desert. Enjoy Jet skiing and windsurfing.
- Monkey Park Zoo: You will see primates or enter the animal enclosures
- Playa de las Américas beach: The area’s night scene attracts younger crowds to Los Cristianos.
- The Arona pyramid: The Arona pyramid is a state-of-the-art auditorium built as a striking pyramid.
Get the Los Cristianos experience in a perfect holiday getaway today. Los Cristianos has Europe’s most spectacular tourist attraction, with activities such as deep-sea safaris, diving excursions, and pleasure cruises in glass-bottom boats