Can Picafort is a town located in Spain, Santa Margarita: it is situated in the northern region of Mallorca, a Spanish island in the Balearic archipelago. The city is also one of the main tourist attractions in the area, mainly because of its breathtaking natural landscapes. Furthermore, the town is an ideal beach destination for any family looking to get the perfect tan. If you fly into the country, you'll probably land at Palma airport, which is 60KM away from the airport.
Can Picafort Fun Facts
• Tourists shop to their heart's content every Friday morning when the weekly market is held.
• Can Picafort is home to 7,867 people, according to the National Institute of Statistics of Spain.
• The town's population is estimated to be about 61.48% of the municipal's population.
• Can Picafort is 8KM away from Saint Margaret and 33 KM away from Inca. If you're traveling to Palma de Mallorca, you'll have to cover about 62 KM to get there.
• The town celebrates the Assumption of Mary on August 15th each year. The residents believe that the Virgin of August is the town's Patron saint.
• The Balearic archipelago enjoys mild winters and hot summers, making the town the perfect destination any time of the year.
• Tourists can engage in many fun activities, including windsurfing, horse riding, boat hire, tennis, go-karting, fishing, hiking, bird watching, cycling, water skiing, and mini-golf.