The City of Boulder is a beautiful place to live. With miles of hiking trails, the Flatirons, and the Rocky Mountains as your backdrop, it’s easy to see why so many people want to call this their home. In addition to being a great place for outdoor enthusiasts, Boulder is also a thriving city with plenty of culture and entertainment options to offer its residents. There is always something happening in Boulder, so whether you’re looking for a night out on the town or some peace in nature, you’ll be able to find it here.
Boulder City Facts:
- Boulder was founded in 1859 during the Colorado Gold Rush.
- Boulder’s nickname is the “People’s Republic of Boulder.”
- As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 108,250.
- It is the 12th-largest city in Colorado in terms of population.
- It’s home to The University of Colorado’s main campus.
- Boulder has been named “Best Places for Business” by Forbes.
What To Do in Boulder:
- If you’re looking for some outdoor recreation, check out the Boulder Creek Path. This path follows the creek and offers great views of the Flatirons. If you’re looking for a challenge, head to Chautauqua Park and hike up to Bear Peak or Green Mountain.
- For a night out on the town, head to Pearl Street. This street is home to a variety of restaurants, bars, and shops. You can also catch live music or theater performances at the Boulder Theater or the Fox Theater.
- If you’re looking for something to do with the whole family, visit the CU Museum of Natural History or take a trip to Eldorado Canyon State Park.
I agree. Boulder is a great town. Spent time there years ago and came back several times.
Happiest? This city’s entire purpose is to smoke pot.
That is a picture of Boulder City, Nevada not Boulder, Colorado