Altea is a city situated in Alicante province in Spain, on the northern section of the Mediterranean coast called Costa Blanca. The city is ranked one of the most beautiful municipalities. It serves as a luxurious place for travelers because of its numerous attractions, for instance, the Mirador Cronistas de Espana, the Old town’s church with the blue roof, and the beautiful boulevard by the sea.
Moreover, the population of Altea is approximately 22,500, out of which 50% are foreigners, being mainly Russians, Dutch and Norwegians.
Altea is home to Mirador Cronistas de Espana. Tourists visiting Altea will enjoy this wonderful place with one of the best panoramic views in the city and is located right next to the most beautiful Church town. The church’s architectural work does not go unnoticed by visitors because of its two beautiful domes adorned with blue tiles.
Facts About Mirador Cronistas de Espana
- Mirador Cronistas de España is also known as Mirador de los Cronistas de España, the Mirador de la Muralla or Mirador de la Iglesia.
- Mirador Cronistas de Espana is positioned at the top of the old town and has amazing city views, including; Sierra Helada, Albir and the entire Altea Bay.
- From this viewpoint, you can see the Penón de Ifach in Benidorm.
- There are 209 hotels to select from within a mile of Mirador Cronistas de Espana for tourists and visitors.
- The climb to the viewpoint is steep but makes a very enjoyable journey through the old town of Altea as you get to pass through the appealing cobbled streets and whitewashed houses.
- The charming streets have many shops and restaurants where you can have a snack.
- The Church of Nuestra Señora del Consuelo is only a few meters from the viewpoint.
Things to See near Mirador Cronistas de Espana
- Albir Beach
- Malpas Beach
- Beach Guillermo Amor Municipal Stadium
- Platja de Llevant